Operations & Maintenance
We provide a comprehensive range of services to developers, owners and users of energy infrastructure to help them reduce their overheads, optimise asset effectiveness and minimise operational and regulatory risks. Support can be provided within a single contract or in a tailored package to suit requirements.
Our services are designed to help our customers dramatically reduce costs and improve their competitive position. Our approach is to provide solutions which allow energy companies to focus on their core business, while we optimize the effectiveness of production and facility assets.
Services include but are not limited to:
- Operation and maintenance energy assets and associated equipment
- Total asset management
- Connection and commissioning
- Cathodic protection
- Pipeline testing and pigging
- Defect assessment and repair
- Pipeline inspection and surveillance
- Design and consultancy
- Technical support and training
- Provision of experienced and qualified personnel
- Initial aptitude / Competency Testing of workers assigned to project
- Maintenance support including predictive, preventive and breakdown maintenance