Low Cost Design: Innovative Equipment Strategies for Oil and Gas
Presented by the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Low Cost Design: Innovative Equipment Strategies for Oil and Gas is an unmissable two day event that will focus on the latest new design strategies in engineering across the oil and gas industry, enhanced by first-hand case studies from operators, engineering design companies and contractors.
Key topics include:
- The growth and benefits of smaller NUI (Normally Unmanned Installations)
- The development in automation, remote controlled fields and plant monitoring
- Low cost and how it balances with good environmental performance
- Latest design strategies in subsea separation technology
- The development of FPSOs (Floating Production Storage Offload Vessels)
- Cross-industry approaches and learnings for the oil and gas sector
- Developing your assets into high performing ones
- The challenging validations of new systems and technologies
- Complete module topsides DWS and NOB, DWS process systems
Among the speakers at the event is Penspen’s David Simpson, Asset Integrity Engineer, who will be presenting on the benefits and challenges of pipeline strain-based design.
For more information, visit http://events.imeche.org/ViewEvent?e=6416#