Main Purpose of Role:
- Cost Estimator: Prepare BOQ, Cost Estimates, quantity takeoff, BOM & pricing schedules
- Others: Support on Project controls or Project Engineering, Lead Multidisciplinary project team, coordinate with the team to resolve technical issues/clarifications and coordinate with client based on project requirements
- Prepare BOQ, quantity takeoff, BOM & pricing schedules
- Prepare subcontract tender packages
- Prepare cost estimates for various project phases in coordination with related discipline leaders / HOD’s.
- Coordination and management of sub-consultants, vendors, subcontractors, etc.
- Organize technical bid evaluation process, initiate & execute post order vendor documentation review/approval.
- Lead multi-disciplinary project execution team
- Coordinate with functional group heads for proper resource assignment on the allocated projects.
- Identify inter-discipline interfaces and provide work directions for project advancement
- Develop and maintain project Execution plans to achieve project objectives
- Organize and manage complex engineering activities as per project execution plan
- Interact at all levels including the client, consultant sub-contractors and inter-departments
- Analyze schedule deviations for cost and time impacts and recommend corrective action
- Prepare graphic reports / presentations for management and client on project status and technical issues
- Identify design changes, variations to contract, its time and cost impacts – manage change orders.
- Compile EPC tender packages & prepare tender clarifications
- Prepare project closeout report upon completion of work and lessons learnt reports.
- Ensure Company quality & safety standards and procedures are followed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Certification in preparing project cost estimates
- Should have minimum 6-8 years of relevant experience with excellent communication and inter personal skills.