Main Purpose of Role:
The Procurement Manager is responsible for the development, implementation and management of the Procurement Management System and contract related procurement and logistics.
- Develop, implement and manage the Procurement Management System.
- Delivery of Contract operational and Maintenance procurement performance requirements (KPI’s).
- Develop procurement forward plan, manage lead time issues and ensure procurement compliance with contract specification.
- Procedural compliance with 18001, 9001, 14001 accreditations.
- Ensure Procurement Control and other procedures are established and followed.
- Perform responsibilities as regards client, customer, supply chain, and contractor audits.
- Deliver on specification, on time procurement of assets. Spares and equipment for satisfactory performance of the contract.
- Carry out any other duties that might reasonably be expected for the post holder.
Knowledge / Experience (Skills):
- Experience in procurement and procurement management preferably in oil & gas industry.
- Reliability, timekeeping and personal organisation.
- Team working and ability to work alone.
- Commercial awareness and customer focus.
- Self-motivated, reliable, responsible and safety-conscious.
- A positive attitude and approach, good work ethic and willingness to learn.
- Good organisational and Time Management skills.
- Requirement for national or international travel.
- Educated to degree level.
- Computing skills: Microsoft Office 2007 applications, Word, Access and Excel, etc.