Helping our clients to develop new energy assets and rehabilitate existing ones, we provide expert engineering and project management expertise in the following areas:
- Appraisal, definition & development;
- Feasibility studies;
- Conceptual design;
- Front End Engineering Design (FEED);
- Detailed design;
- Project management;
- Engineering, procurement & Construction;
- Technology screening & facilitation;
- Procurement support;
- Project and operational support;
- Installation and construction support.
Our core skills include, but are not limited to:
- Pipeline and riser design;
- Structure design;
- Mechanical and equipment design;
- Materials selection;
- Corrosion assessment;
- Cathodic protection;
- Flow assurance;
- Geotechnical engineering;
- 3D CAD modelling.
Offering multi-discipline support across the full range of engineering, project management, asset management, and asset integrity services, we provide customised solutions either individually or tailored as a complete package depending on client requirements.