We help clients effectively and efficiently manage their assets across the full asset lifecycle, including rehabilitating ageing and neglected assets. Our approach to rehabilitation mirrors our approach to design and conception in that we pay close attention the long term impact on operations and maintenance.
Asset rehabilitation is performed considering the full spectrum of asset operability, risk management and profitability. This holistic approach ensures assets have a greater longevity and lease of life while also ensuring:
- Regulatory compliance;
- Personnel and environmental safety;
- Efficient operability;
- Economic optimization;
- Risk minimization.
Using a structured approach based on client requirements, we offer the following services:
- Engineering design;
- Threat assessment;
- Assessment technique selection;
- Tool selection;
- Assessment assistance (this should include more than just ILI. It could be internal/external corrosion direct assessment, UT, radiograph, vibration, rotating equipment, guided wave);
- Flow modelling;
- Defect assessment and prioritization;
- Repair selection (cut out, composite wrap, welded split sleeve);
- Management of repairs;
- Assignment of ongoing mitigating measures;
- Mitigation program development;
- Hazard and Operability studies;
- Process optimization;
- Re-assessment scheduling;
- Computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) set up;
- Project management consultancy;
We also offer specialised pigging services including:
- Pigging for operations and maintenance;
- Preparing, designing and implementing in-line inspection programmes;
- Validating in-line inspection results;
- Conducting fitness for purpose assessments.
We can also develop Pipeline Pigging Quality Assurance Manuals (PPQAM), develop corrosion management strategies and procedures and work with clients to develop practical maintenance plans.