Penspen’s UK Onshore Pipeline Legislation Awareness course describes the key legal requirements, pipeline compliance best practices and will enable attendees to review/develop procedures to ensure compliance with the Pipeline Safety Regulations (PSR) for onshore pipelines. The course addresses the definition of a ‘pipeline’, providing guidance with regulatory bodies and expectations to ensure compliance within the pipeline industry.
Aimed at: – Engineers, Managers, QHSE personnel and Regulators who are looking to gain further experience and understanding of the UK’s onshore and offshore pipeline Regulatory Regime.
The aim of this course is to give the trainee an understanding of the key legal requirements contained within PSR, GS(M)R and RIDDOR that the pipeline industry must follow to ensure compliance with and monitor performance.
– Introduction and Overview of Pipeline Legislation
– What constitutes a ‘Pipeline’?
– Understanding Notifications Required by Regulatory Bodies
– Understanding the Enforcing Body (Health and Safety Executive)
– Understanding Timescale & Reporting Requirements
– Applying RIDDOR to Onshore & Offshore Pipelines
– Reporting Requirements for Emergency Shut Down Valves
– Understanding Changes in Gas Safety Cases
– Getting Access to Revelvant Pipeline Standards
"*" indicates required fields
Newcastle upon Tyne, UK