Consultancy Services for Corrosion Management
The client requested support with corrosion management of their offshore operational facilities. Penspen was contracted to provide corrosion management consultancy services range of services to meet the current and anticipated future requirements of the facilities.
- Corrosion Monitoring Engineering, Consultancy and Auditing Services
- Chemical Treatment and Flow Assurance Engineering
- Corrosion Risk Assessment Studies
- Cathodic Protection Engineering and Consultancy
- Material Selection and Failure Analysis
- Corrosion Documentation and Data Management
As a result, a multidisciplinary task force with all relevant expertise was formed to interact with the client and execute all the required studies.
Integrity studies with technically sound and pragmatic recommendations were delivered, providing the client with a clear and effective corrosion management process.
Get In Touch With Our Integrity Engineers
"*" indicates required fields