Asset Integrity Training
We deliver training courses worldwide in the fields of onshore and offshore pipeline engineering and pipeline integrity management. Our trainers are highly experienced in training, with extensive university lecturing experience as well as many years’ experience in the pipeline industry.
We have trained over 4,000 people and has run public and private training courses in many countries, including: UK, Austria, Netherlands, the Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Kazakhstan, USA, Canada, Mexico, Bolivia, Brazil, Venezuela, Colombia, Argentina, Ecuador, the UAE, Australia, and Malaysia.
We train all nationalities, presenting courses in English or through simultaneous translation. and courses can be custom-designed for client’s needs, or selected from a series of standard public courses.
We run the following training courses:
- Pipeline Defect Assessment (PDAC);
- Subsea Pipeline Engineering;
- Practical Pipeline Pigging;
- Pipeline Legislation;
- Pipeline Integrity Management;
- Pipeline Defect Assessment Manual (PDAM);
- Emergency Response Planning;
- Concepts and Practical Application of API-579/ASME-FFS-1 Fitness for Service.
- Provision of bespoke in-house training courses.