Our People are Our Key Assets
At Penspen, our people are our key assets. Each year, an individual or a team receives a special recognition – in form of the Penspen CEO Annual Awards – to highlight their outstanding contribution to the company over the past 12 months. The award is divided across our company value categories:
- Working Safely & Responsibly – Safety is our number one priority and we are committed to the goal of zero harm. We work as a team to take care of each other and ensure everyone goes home safely. We pursue success safely and responsibly, ensuring that we operate both sustainably and ethically.
- Our People – Our people are our key assets. As a team of insightful people, we are dedicated to delivering value to our clients. We treat people as individuals by rewarding their successes, supporting their aspirations and empowering them to make a difference.
- Our Commitments – We deliver on our commitments both to our clients and each other. By working together, we ensure high-quality work, on time and within budget, every time.
- Technical Excellence – We value and cultivate our technical leadership in order to help our clients. We support each other by sharing knowledge across the business and the industry. Enabling critical knowledge to flow allows us to address our clients’ complex challenges.
- Commercial Success – We encourage profitable entrepreneurship and actively manage risk to drive sustainable and commercially successful growth of our business.
- One Penspen – We work as a team to turn Penspen’s vision into a reality.
The CEO Annual Awards Recipients 2022
Through our internal awards programme – Our Stars – our global employees have recognised their colleagues that went the extra mile in some way to deliver exceptional service for our clients or to help one another out to achieve the best outcome for the business. As a result, the Penspen Executive Committee has selected the following to receive the CEO Annual Awards in recognition of their outstanding contribution to Penspen in 2022:
- Working Safely & Responsibly – Steve Tierney, Assistant Technician, UK
- Our People – Juliet Joseph, Junior Electrical Engineer, UAE
- Our Commitments – Ali Ahmed Rizvi, Instrumentation + Control Engineer, UAE
- Technical Excellence – Juan Gomez, Pipeline Integrity Leader, Mexico
- Commercial Success – Tina Willimer-Scott, Finance Team Leader, UK
- One Penspen – Xochitl Ortiz de la Cruz, Administrative Assistant, Mexico
Congratulations to all our winners, and thank you to all our global employees for your valuable contribution to Penspen.